We reward a job well done. Help us out by letting us know who's doing outstanding work at Treo.

>> Submit recommendation


1. What safety certifications do I need to work at Treo Drilling Services?

You will need to obtain the following certifications for an entry-level position:
H2S Alive
Standard First Aid
Fall Protection

2. Where can I take the required safety courses?

Your local Yellow Pages is a good place to find companies offering these safety courses. Look under “Safety Training.”

3. How much do these safety courses cost?

The total price for all three courses should be around $300.00. This price will vary by region.

4. Will I be required to pass a pre-employment drug test?
Do I have to pay for it?

Yes, you will be required to pass a drug test to work at Treo. Your drug test will be arranged and paid for by Treo.

5. How do I get to and from the job sites?

The majority of Treo's operations are located in the oil sands around Fort McMurray, Alberta. Flights between Calgary, Edmonton or Ponoka and Fort McMurray are paid for by Treo. Crew trucks are then provided to get you to the drilling site from camp or town, so you can leave your pick-up at home.

6. Will I have to pay for my accommodation while working for Treo?

No, Treo pays for your camp or hotel accommodation. In the winter, Treo operates almost exclusively at a remote work camp where meals, accommodation and hot showers are available.


Treo wants to know how we can serve your business better.

>> E-mail us